Thursday, October 17, 2013

Day 3 on whole30

Today has been a lot better than yesterday. I had a horrible night as Argentina is getting freaking hot!! I sleep really poorly when it is hot in the room. Maybe the bad sleep made me wake up with a headache or maybe it was just the one from yesterday, not sure though..
After breakfast I was feeling a lot better.. I went for a small work out 3 km walk during the day and else mostly relaxed the energy level isn't getting up yet!
Also my cravings for Coke zero has been on a minimum today!! Say hell yeah!!

Breakfast:
Small steak panned with an egg and a green onion. Together with it I had an apple and 6 almonds. Delicious! The picture is horrible sorry!



Lunch:
Leftover from yesterdays dinner. Stew, lettuces, avocado and 2 sunny eggs.. It was a lot better than yesterday!


Dinner:
Baked sweet potatoes, onions and garlic. With it a panned chicken breast marinaded in parsley and lemon. It was one of the best meals I have gotten for a while!



 I am so ready for day 4 I am feeling good!

No comments:

Post a Comment