Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Day 15 of whole30. Weigh in!

Half way through the whole30. YEAH!!! :) 

It is also time for my first little school goal which was to be 112 kg by day 15. I went on the scale feeling good hoping for a good result and that was what the scale gave me. 111.5 kg OH yeah see that felt good I am under the goal by 0.5 kg! YES YES YES.. This mean I lost 1.6 kg during the last week which brings me to a total weight loss of 3.5 kg.

Felling good that is all I can say! Also I went for a 5.5 km walk today.

Breakfast: 2 eggs, 1 carrot and 1 paleobread.

Lunch: 1 chicken thighs, 1 carrot some broccoli and a handful pistachio. 
The picture is apparently gone ?  

Dinner: White fish with a salad of spinach, fennel, asparagus, tomatoes and avocado.   

No comments:

Post a Comment