Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Day 2

Still on track!

I didn't quit and I am not going to... But I had such a bad headache yesterday that I simply wasn't able to blog anything. Ever since I was 12 years old I have been having issue with migraine, it comes and go luckily I haven't had as many lately. If yesterdays headache was a result of another migraine or craving for my Coke Zero is something I will never no.. But it sure was one of the longest and worse pain I have ever had! It lasted a total of 18 hours :S Today I am feeling a bit better but my head is still hurting. 
The food yesterday was really good, I am still happy and ready to continue. 28 day to go!!! 

Breakfast:
2 build egg, 1 red pepper, 1 avocado and lots of water. 

Lunch:
Chicken lever and chicken neck, cooked in green onions, red pepper, chili and oil. Served with lettuce and half a avocado.  


Dinner: Home made stew, with meat, carrots, celery, tomato. Served with lettuce. 


 The pictures doesn't look good but it dam did taste good!


No comments:

Post a Comment