Monday, July 30, 2012

Progress pictures!!

I guess it is time!

It has been a hard week not because the diet is hard but because of all the feelings that is involved in this journey. 
As I wrote earlier this week my emotion took over last Sunday. This resulted in a huge eating party where I ate everything I wasn't suppose to eat. (I guess old habits are hard to get rid of!). Yes I would have thought this would have been it. But on a lunch date with Emilio at Sr. Ming Sushi we got tempura shrimps. Yes it was good. Yes it was unhealthy and Yes I shouldn't have been eating it. To make it even worse that same night we had a BBQ and I didn't hold back. Therefor I was not expecting anything good to happen on the scale today and I was right! I gained 400g(0.88lbs).  I should probably feel horrible about it but I doesn't as I still lost 10 cm. doing the last 3 weeks. (pretty cool right?)
My total weight loss right now is 7.7kg (17 lbs.). and dropped 40cm (15inches) So I am doing progress! That feels amazing. It has taking me a while but I think it is time to share some pictures with you guys even though I still feel ashamed of my body. 
Start weight 115kg (253.5lbs). Now 107.3kg (236,5lbs)                

Start weight 115kg (253.5lbs). Now 107.3kg (236,5lbs)

Start weight 115kg (253.5lbs). Now 107.3kg (236,5lbs)
 Do you see the different? 

4 comments:

  1. What a huge difference 17 pounds makes. You look great! Keep doing what you're doing (minus the bad eating days) and you'll reach your goal in no time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leigh :) Yes those bad eating days has to stop! My goal this week is to eliminate bad days :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely ...major difference :0) congrats on your success this far. I've been on the weightloss track for over a year now and my fiance has just recently joined me about 4 months ago. Its definitely easier when you have someone day in and day out to support you and help you. Kudos to you both for that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete