Friday, July 6, 2012

Confused

I don't know what I am doing wrong. 

It is not Sunday but I anyway went on the scale to check how things was going. After a really good week so far with healthy food and some exercise I was hoping for a good weight loss. Wrong again I have gained 300g since Sunday! I know I still have 2 days to go before I need to see the scale and see the final result of this week. But I am no longer optimistic. My goal this week was to be under 108 kg but with a scale that 2 day before the weight day says 109.3kg it doesn't look possible. 

I am still doing good with not drinking any Coca Zero which I am really proud of. It hasn't been as hard as expected not that it has been easy because it is NOT! But I am doing a good job. 

My exercise has been really good. I can feel I am getting stronger. (Feels amazing to but those 5 extra kilo on). Just like I am able to bike faster, run longer and so on! So proud of my self :) 
I used to hate working out because I wasn't the best one. I can't run as long and fast as the girl next to me. After realizing that she is carrying 40 kg less than me I now finally accept that I don't have to do the same things as her. Probably if I made her carry those 40 kg extra while she was running she wouldn't be able to do it either. 

I am doing a progress and one day I will be able to run those 5 km!     

With 2 days left I still have the hope that the scale will be a little bit more friendly Sunday and if not showing a weight loss at least make me stable on the 108.9kg from last  week. I really don't want to gain ANY WEIGHT!!!! it has to be gone FOREVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment