Sunday, November 10, 2013

Day 27 of whole30

Stupid knee and hip! 
The pain in my hips is really starting to annoy me. I will have to get it checked out by a doctor as I am to scared of working out right now! I fear it is something bad and I mean with all the weight I am carrying around it wouldn't be weird that my knee and hips are hurting. 
The last few days I have been watching a lot of Extreme makeover weight loss edition! It is so motivating to watch these people losing 50 of there weight in just a year! They work out a lot.. 6 days of 2-6 hours of Cardio work a week + 3 days of weight lifting! 
That makes me think that if I start working out some more I can accomplish even bigger goals! There is a gym 500 meters away from our apartment so Monday we will go there! Of cause I will need to check my hips first but I think it is time to work out a lot more!!

Breakfast: Pancakes (it is basically just a thin omelet 2 eggs, ½ a banana) and a carrot! Wow those pancakes are AWESOME!!!

Lunch: Chicken lever and neck. Butternut squash fries baked in the oven and a red cabbage salad.


Chicken soup with chicken, celery, carrot, onion, garlic and chicken breast


No comments:

Post a Comment