Thursday, November 7, 2013

Day 23 of whole30

Less than a week left! I can't believe I almost made it through..!! It feels so good to accomplish.. Though there is still a week left but I have the feeling that it is going to be pretty easy...
What still isn't easy is my work outs. I have been having issues with some pain in my hips, ankle and knee.. I guess that is the typical issues for a person my size but it is annoying and keeping me away from hitting the goals. I sure do walk much more than usual but I would wish for more. If we look back on this past week I walk:
Wednesday: 5.5 km Goal was 5.5 km GOOD ONE
Thursday: Off day
Friday: 6 km. Goal was 5 km :) GOOD ONE
Saturday: 6 km Goal was 10 km. BAD ONE
Sunday: Off day
Monday: 3 km Goal was 5.5 km BAD ONE
Tuesday: 2.5 km Goal was 5 km BAD ONE


Out of the 5 planned work outs I only accomplished 2 which is NOT good enough!! But it is a start hopefully next week will be better!

Breakfast:
Scramble eggs with Paleo bread and a warm salad of spinach, mushrooms and tomatoes. YUM YUM


Lunch: Baked Chicken lever and neck and a few wings. On the side red cabbage, tomatoes, pistachios and avocado. I love chicken lever and the good things is how CHEAP it is!! 


Dinner: Paleo lasagna made with tons of vegetables (cabbage, onions, carrots, garlic, tomatoes, and celery) Grounded beef and some left over lever. Instead of pasta I used Egg plants.. It is delicious easy to make and then it is the perfect left over dish!
                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment