Thursday, June 28, 2012

Back at the gym

Gym time

I don't really know why it is so hard for me, to move my big ass to the gym!

My dad has always been sweet paying for my gym, but he always ended up wasting his money because I ALWAYS had an excuse for not going. (my knee was hurting, I had a headache, I was tired or simply I for got my things). SO STUPID

Then I moved to the state and really thought that time was over. Therefor I once again signed up for a gym (24 hours fitness). Again it took med like 4 month to start going there. Even though the gym was amazing. There was everything at the gym, machines, pool, hot tub you name it! Probably what I loved the most was the kids club.! after being a member for 4 months, my host mom kids my ass and I started taking my kids there everyday to work out for 2 hours! I loved it.. I really thought the gym was going to be a part of my live forever!!

Then the reality hit me, as I am no longer in the US or in Denmark. So lets just be honest the gym here in Argentina is not like 24 hours fitness!! They are small and the machines looks like they were from before I was born! luckily I found Megatlon gym. It looks a lot like 24 hours fitness and I am so happy that I found it.   
I have to be honest, the first 4 months I only showed up there 4 times. I felt so bad paying 80$ a month for it and then not using it, just like when my dad paid for it. But I am back on track now trying to go to the gym 3 times a week. 
This week has been complicated as there has been sickness and surgery in my boyfriends closes family. Hopefully that will all be over tomorrow with a good result and we will be ready to focus on the diet and gym again! 
Hoping for a good result on the scale sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment