Sunday, June 3, 2012

End of story

I am so done with the cabbage soup diet!

Okay so I didn't make it. This diet is really nothing for me, I was so tired of eating the soup, feeling weak and having no energy at all so yesterday I quit. 
We were having a dinner party with some of my boyfriends friends and the menu was ham and cheese and for the main dish pizza and later a budding for dessert. (Totally unhealthy yes I know)!!! I had 3 small pieces of pizza and NO dessert. After ward I felt a bit bad my body didn't really like the food. 
Consequence!!! yes the scale gave me the consequence of my bad eating yesterday night I gained weight. 
Actually I am okay with it I got under the 110kg but only just. Today I am 109.9kg which give me a weight loss on 2.1kg in a week. Not good enough for how hard this diet has been. But oh well I am ready for keeping my weight loss. 
Yesterday I talked with my amazing host mom!! She has tried the "Eat clean diet" it sounds really good and I will check it out to see if that is what I should try.
Else I will be back at the gym tomorrow. I have to go there at least 3 times a week. (wish me luck) I don't know why is has been so hard for me to go to the gym that I have been a member of for the last 4 month. It is over now I am going to move in there!! haha
I will keep you updated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment