Friday, June 1, 2012

Day 4

Banana day.

Today was the banana and milk day. I was really looking forward to this monkey day! I a lots of sweet Delicious bananas what could be any better. (Okay Line welcome to the real world!) Eating bananas and the soup a whole day is not easy not even close. 
Today ended up being the hardest day so far! 
I ate bananas for break fast and later had a banana shake. (1 banana, ½ cup milk, 6 ice cube). It was so delicious, even my boyfriend that normally don't like shakers/smoothies really liked it. Here is a picture of the delicious drink, not looking pretty but tasty!
Again the day was not easy! I was feeling pretty bad the whole day with a bad headache and feeling narcissus. I only eat the soup once today I simply couldn't get it down!
Once again I ate peanuts!! Well knowing it is not a part of the diet but I had to try to feel better.
Tomorrow is meat and tomato day + soup!! I SIMPLY CAN'T WAIT FOR MEET!!!!  

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you that meat in our diet is gonna help us feel better about it. Just a few more days!!!

    I think you are doing a great job and well you felt on the peanuts but the important thing in my opinion is that you get up and keep going not only for the diet but also for your self esteem. It's easy to say lets do this diet but it's better to say I completed this diet.

    EMILIO!

    ReplyDelete