Thursday, June 14, 2012

Bread!!

No flour is complicated!

I am back at the gym now. Having the idea that the best way for me to loss weight is by exercising a lot! 
As I am just starting up at the gym again after a year, I am going slow forward! right now I am going 3 times a week hoping to start with 4 times a week from Monday!

Of cause I am still watching out what I am eating, even though I am not as strict, as I know I am burning calories at the gym. Most important this week is skipping all white flour and sugar. So far so good. Not getting bread, pasta and so on is HARD!!! There fore I decided to bake the most amazing bread yesterday, made with whole wheat flour, carrots, but NO sugar!! So tasty for lunch we got it with tuna salad. 

It was so easy to make so here you get a good recipe:

-     500g whole wheat flour
-    1tbsp dry instant yeast
-    1 ¼ cup milk / 310 ml.  
-    ¾ cup yogurt / 185 ml. 
-    1tsp salt
-    3 carrots, grated
-    sunflower seeds
-    2 tbsp oat:

Mix the flour, yeast, salt, milk and yogurt together. (it feels hard!)

 Add the carrots and sunflower seeds and mix it all well. Let it rest for one hour. Preheat the oven for 180 Celsius degrees. Add some flour to the counter and then form the bread round. Aake squares with a knife and sprinkle with some oat.

Needs around 70 min in the oven!




So tasty and easy!

This is definitely something I will make again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment