Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Weigh in

The past week has been so much fun..! Though not for the diet so I am really surprised and happy about the result!
I have lost ½ kg. That even though  I ate like crazy :) Saturday night we went out for Burger, onion rings, cheese fries and beer! It was a really nice night but had nothing to do with the diet :) I even got roses :)


OH yes we ate it all :)

Monday night we decided to go out for ice cream after dinner! It was a really good and BIG (emilios says small) ice cream.
You would think this should be enough crap in a few days but nope, yesterday after sleeping in I decided to go to Starbucks to get a frappucino for breakfast! ARGH it gotta stop, but it just feel so nice to get out of the house and enjoy each other.

Emilios birthday is coming up on Sunday, so we are going out for fondue! AKA CHEESE and CHOCOLATE fondue! Sound sooo freaking good!!

School stuff is going better, looks like we are almost done with out project! That makes me a little less stressed!

I hope to be at the same weight next week.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it just doesn't make sense does it? We eat the wrong thing and our weight drops! Well done though. Half a kilo is excellent!

    ReplyDelete