Thursday, December 26, 2013

Marry Christmas

Life hasn't turned out the way I wanted for the past 2 weeks. I have constantly been thinking about what I eat, though yet I haven't been able to actually stay on track and eat healthy. My diet has been full of Sugar and bad carbs. 
My body has been feeling sick, and my mood has been horrible. Yet I haven't been able to treat my body nicely and giving it the food it deserve. I look like a 5 month pregnant lady and feel like shit. 
I went on the scale to see how bad it was. Happily I only gained 1.1kg. 

I am sitting at Starbucks with a big frappucino trying to find my motivation. Ironic right?!

Thank god a new year will start soon.

Marry Christmas and Happy new year for everyone!!

4 comments:

  1. I know how you feel Line, the Holidays have been rough for a lot of us I think. Like you said though, Thank goodness a new year is coming soon. A fresh start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!.. Happy New Year Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. Buy Surgical Face Mask Online

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really very nice post you shared, i like the post, thanks for sharing.. Real estate Branson Missouri

    ReplyDelete