Thursday, January 17, 2013

I am still here :D

I never got to blog last week and this weeks just went by as well.. Where does the time go? 

The past week has been a disaster!! Way to many worries and bad food chooses! 
I am having an exam this night at 4:30 Am. Can u imagine having an exam that early :S

Already when the week started I decided to pay no attention to the food. That ended op badly and I gained 2.6kg!! Av av av... Not something I am proud of but it is what it is.

I am leaving Emilio in a week which kills my heart... So hard to be apart. But hopefully going back to Denmark and a normal lifestyle will help me loosing weight again!

Thanks for reading. :)

Enjoy your day! 

1 comment:

  1. Hej skat hope you are doing fine and you are back on track with your diet and excercise!

    xx

    EMILIO!

    ReplyDelete