Friday, October 5, 2012

Haven't worked out :(

I missed my work out both Wednesday and Thursday. 

Unfortunately I had to stop during my workout Wednesday, as I suddenly felt dizzy and had to throw up! It wasn't because my work out was too hard, it was just time for my body to get sick. I was actually waiting for it  to happen, as a lot of the kids and colleges at the kindergarten has been sick lately. 

Anyway because of my sickness I have been laying under my blanket for the past 3 days. Which SUCKS!!! I really want to work out, so I can loss those kg!! 

Hopefully I will be ready soon, so I can get back to my work out routine. 

Time is flying so fast that I can't believe it. 2 days left and I will have to face the scale again! I am hoping for something good, but with out any work outs and with a REALLY unhealthy fried bacon dinner Wednesday then honestly I feel scared! 

I really have to keep my mind on this journey! There is just 4 weights in left before I am leaving Denmark to go back to Emilio.
I miss Emilio a lot and can't wait to see him again! BUT at the same time it starts stressing me out, knowing that I have to say goodbye to all my friends and my lovely family. :( 

I will never get use to say goodbye! Airports is both my favorite place but ALSO my biggest fear. :)
Take care I will be back Sunday to let you know about my weight in!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon!! don't stress about not working out when sick. You need rest. Kick butt when you feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete