Sunday, October 14, 2012

Good weight in!

I did it even though I have been sick!

Honestly I was a bit scared about the weight this week. Not because I have been eating unhealthy, but because I haven't worked out at all for the past 11 days! It really sucks to be sick with the Flu.! I tried my best to keep up with my diet even though it has been hard to eat 5 times a day. 

Start weight: 115 kg / 253,5 lbs
Last Sunday: 101,1 kg / 222,9 lbs
Today: 100,2 kg / 220,9 lbs
Lost 0,9 kg / 2 lbs

I am so happy about this weeks result! 
My goal was to get under the 100 kg before leaving Denmark October the 28th. It was a big goal but right now I am sure I will accomplish it! I hope to accomplish it already next Sunday which should be possible. The plan is to keep up my good work with the diet and then add 3 Zumba classes a week. Hopefully that will bring me under 100 kg by next Sunday. Can you believe it I am so dam #$¤@¤$" close to be under the 100 kg!

With only 2 weeks left in Denmark I am getting really short on time. I have so many things I wanna do before leaving but seriously not enough time! Gotta buy a lot of Christmas gifts to my family before leaving together with a little bit of new close to me. Yeah weight loss = shopping!! 
But most important of all, I have a lot of friends and family that I want to spend all my time together with. Unfortunately that wont happen as I gotta work. It is gonna be 2 busy weeks with a lot of work outs, work and tons of fun with my loved ones <3  

Next week I will post a blog about the most amazing crackers my mom baked yesterday! They were so yummy and didn't contain anything unhealthy. Just a lot of seeds, spelt and oil. I am telling you it is a most try!

Take care 

Line

6 comments:

  1. Great result, especially since you've been ill. Hopefully you'll be on the mend soon and you'll be fighting fit :)

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jamie :)

      I am fighting the flu at least haha :D
      Tomorrow I will be fighting the Zumba teacher :p

      Have a good one :)

      Delete
  2. You're great!! We are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats honey I'm so proud of you!

    EMILIO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really great congratulations on your accomplishment! Claire.

    ReplyDelete